The Cyclists’ Alliance unites professional female riders from all over the world. We strive to improve your careers and economic opportunities, advocate for fairness and equality in your treatment, provide assistance in resolving all types of disputes, and will unconditionally provide support to you during and after your pro cycling…More detail →
The Cyclists’ Alliance represents the competitive, economic, and personal interests of all professional women cyclists.
We aim to:
- improve your career and economic opportunities;
- advocate for fairness and equality in your treatment;
- provide assistance in resolving all types of disputes;
- provide unconditional support to you both during and after your pro cycling career; and,
- elevate the appeal and popularity of professional women’s cycling.
The Cyclists’ Alliance is constantly seeking out new partnerships and ways to enhance and improve the environment of women’s cycling. We have just joined forces with the experienced sports nutritionist, Judith Haudum, who would like to provide her valuable support and services to TCA members. We are excited to offer members an opportunity to receive free consultations and body measurements, starting at this year’s World Championships in Austria.
Inequality is one of the main challenges facing women’s cycling, but this situation is more complex than just one race in our calendar. While much of the fire raged over social media, The Cyclists’ Alliance reached out and spoke to a number of riders from all corners of our sport.