To join The Cyclists' Alliance you must be registered as a woman cyclist with the UCI. We'll ask you for your UCI ID when you register.
- Membership to The Cyclists' Alliance costs €50 per year. (12 months from when you sign up.)
- Click on the link below and you'll be taken to Paypal where you can pay either with your Paypal account, or with a credit or debit card (there is no need to register with Paypal to pay by card).
- After that, you'll be brought back here and asked for some details like your name, date of birth, team and UCI ID.
12 months membership
12 months membership,
If you're not a UCI registered rider but still want to support The Cyclists' Alliance: Become a supporter
What can the TCA do for you?
- improve career and economic opportunities available to all female riders;
- advocate for fairness and equality in your working conditions;
- provide unconditional support to you during (and after) your cycling career; and
- increase the visibility of women’s cycling
TCA Members have access to:
- a contract management platform, with a contract health check (and, where material issues are identified, the opportunity to receive a preferential quote from a TCA approved agent to help with negotiation)*
- assistance in resolving disputes, access to legal advice and arbitration assistance;
- a dedicated Ethics Officer on hand to answer any queries, questions or give you guidance on how to report an incident
- education on athletes’ rights;
- a private social platform to communicate with other members and for help from the TCA
- resources on financial planning and post-career guidance;
- mentorship programs
- group supplemental insurance policy plans (separate costs but at preferential rate for TCA members)
- the Rider Council: 8 elected Rider Representatives dedicated to highlighting issues and prioritising concerns
- representation at TCA board level, with a seat for a Rider Representative